Charging battery to full should not take more than 90 minutes. You can charge PowerDot from any micro-USB connection or standard USB-compatible AC charger. PowerDot comes with micro-USB to USB conversion cable.
Articles in this section
- What are hardware specs for PowerDot?
- How powerful is PowerDot in comparison to the other EMS/NMES devices on the market?
- For how many stimulation sessions will PowerDot electrode pads generally last?
- When should I replace the pads?
- How many stimulation sessions can PowerDot provide on a single battery charge?
- How long does it take to charge PowerDot?