Once you have paired/activated and used your PowerDots for the first time, some of the users may be experiencing various issues when attempting to re-connect to their Pods after a while, e.g. connectivity messages are not progressing any further beyond "Connecting to the device..." or some times "Authorizing..." steps.
Here are some of the possible options to troubleshoot this problem:
1) Turn off and on your Pods again
The rule of the thumb here is to make sure that you turn on your Pods only after you have launched your application and either proceeded to My Devices screen or have completed your program and muscle group selection and proceeded to the pre-stimulation screen (with the body set up picture).
If your Pods were already on, turn them off and on again, then give app around 20-25 seconds to re-connect to your Pods.
2) Restart Bluetooth, App and Pods.
- Exit PowerDot app using Android Back button and turn off your phone's Bluetooth.
- Turn off your Pods.
- Turn off Bluetooth on your phone.
- Start PowerDot app.
- Make your program/muscle group/stimulation level selection or tap on one of the recently used workouts.
- Turn on the first Pod and make sure it gets connected up to the "Device is Ready" stage
- Turn on the second Pod and once it is connected, tap Get Started button to begin your session.
3) Restart your phone.
5) If nothing helps, try full re-pairing.
If neither or the above options helps, consider running full Android re-pairing procedure, including clearing of Android Bluetooth caches.